z - AllinFlex Canine +
NZ Green Lipped Mussel, Collagen & Abalone powder AllinFlex Canine +
AllinFlex Canine+ is a dietary Green lip mussel Joint / Mobility powder Supplement for dogs
enhanced with Collagen and Abalone to support healthy joints for good mobility and flexibility.
70% in weight is New Zealand Green lip mussel, 20% Collagen and 10% Abalone.
A joint and mobility powder for dogs with stiff joints and concerns regarding arthritis and mobility.
- NZ Green Lipped Mussel Powder is an extract which contains a rich complex blend of natural proteins, minerals and mucopolysaccharides. The following naturally occurring bioactive substances found in Green Lipped Mussel Powder are increasingly being recognized as a dietary supplement supporting healthy joint maintenance and for general health;
- Complex Proteins
- Omega 3 Fatty acids
- Enzymes (ie: Betaine)
- Chondroitin Sulphates
- Glycoproteins and Polysaccharides
- + 25% Collagen
- Collagen from New Zealand pristine waters is added to support the connective tissues. Bone is a connective tissue largely composed of organic protein Collagen and the inorganic mineral Hydroxyapatite or another more common name is bone mineral or bone salts.
Bone mineral is dynamic in living creatures, it is continually resorbed and built anew in the remodeling bone process. The bones continuously function as store room from which calcium can be withdrawn when needed and stored when there is an over supply.
A third of bone is formed of organic compounds, of which 90% is Collagen, a fibrous protein which provides the bone with strength and flexibility. Bone mineral (Calcium Phosphate) adds the strength and hardens the skeleton.
- Abalone is a very popular ingredient in dog supplements as it is a rich source of;
- Vitamins A, E and B12
- Minerals Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Iron, Magnesium ,Copper & Zinc
- Glycosaminoglycans (GAG's)
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids
- Aids for liver function
AllinFlex Canine+ is used as a dietary aid to support joints & connective tissues.
Recommended dosage; Loading dose, 10 days of 4 gram a day, thereafter 2 to 4 gram.
Not to be taken if dog suffers from shellfish allergy or is pregnant.