DescriptionPLEASE NOTE this is for NZ Orders Only
Australian orders email: Vicky Hansen - firstname.lastname@example.org
AlleviateC contains the same dose of organic magnesium and boron as Alleviate with the addition of organic calcium.
- Recreational Horses: everybody wants a calm, healthy horse that is a pleasure to take out on the trail and is comfortable to ride!!
- Competing & Racing Horses: For optimal muscle & respiratory function and an increased ability to cope with pressure on race or competition day
A blend of highly absorbable organic calcium & magnesium with boron.
The organic calcium in AlleviateC is many times more absorbable than inorganic forms like calcium carbonate or dolomite, which means less powder is required per dose.
AlleviateC contains the dose of Alleviate (organic magnesium) so gives all the benefits of Alleviate plus the benefits of organic calcium.
Both magnesium and boron are major stimulators of the uptake of calcium. It is fruitless to feed any calcium without these co-factors.
Whilst small amounts can be beneficial, the more calcium carbonate (inorganic calcium as in dolomite) is fed the less is absorbed.
Alleviate C is even more effective when fed with
Premium NZ Horse Minerals
Why is AlleviateC separate from the Premium NZ Horse Minerals?
AlleviateC and XtraCal are separate to allow for varying calcium & magnesium requirements:
- Age of the horse, level of work, time of the year, stage of grass growth, whether grazing kikuyu or being subject to any stress.
- Dose rates of Calcium & Magnesium can be altered without altering the amounts of other minerals like selenium.
- AlleviateC is best for all ridden and performance horses. It is safe to feed alongside other products or feeds containing vitamins & minerals
- XtraCal is best for pregnant & lactating mares, growing youngsters, horses grazing oxalate (kikuyu) grass and horses in intense work