z - Joint Sulphurs +
AllinFlex Equine Joint Sulphurs + Collagen & HA 1.2kg
Equine Joint Sulphurs is a nutritional joint supplement containing;
- the essential Glucosamine and Depolymerised Chondroitin in the right ratio to aid Bone & Joint Health.
- Collagen Type II to aid healthy connective tissue & bone elasticity.
- (HA) Hyaluronic Acid in a very high molecular weight supports healthy cushioning joint fluid.
- MSM is since January 2018 FEI approved, a Sulphur which is necessary for the correct syntheses of Amino Acids, Vitamins and Chondroitin Sulphate
- HA molecule is created by a repetitive squence of two simple sugars, Glucuronic & N acetyl Glucosamine. Both negatively charged and when react with each other they form an exceptionally long stretched out molecule (High molecular weight). Long and large in size produce better lubrication (high viscosity).
Directions for use
10g a daily for a > 500Kg horse. If used in conjuction with AllinFlex Equine GLM half the dose. 1 pot is 1.2Kg or approx. 120 days (4 months)
10g contains human grade;
- Glucosamine 6666mg
- Chondroitin 1666mg
- Hyaluronic Acid 84mg
- Collagen Type II 500mg
- Asorbic Acid 208mg
- MSM 916mg